Monday, November 17, 2014

'tis the season!

Back to back weekends of shows can be exhausting - but I love it!  Especially when one was in the city and the other in the country - and people were excited about my stuff at both... Much is going to Boutique 208
I met great people at both shows - customers and vendors.  I am always humbled and inspired by the creativity and passion I encounter.  This is my passion - it is pretty and trivial, but that is okay.  I make my stuff with love from a happy place & the kindred spirits that buy it are sure to experience the same happiness... a great post-weekend feeling on a Monday.  Need to keep that focus as the chaos of the holidays comes barreling at us.  Happy. 






2 comments:

Darla said...

We need another get-together-day !

Darla said...

We need another day out !

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...