Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Read all about it

There's nothing like a summer full of reruns to drive me straight to the library. That and a book goal of 20 from Memorial Day - Labor Day. I started with the light & easy read Little Bitty Lies
It was a good place to start... with a cool glass of lemonade on a cushy chaise on the deck watching the kids play below. That's what I'm talking about.

I never thought I'd be at this happy place again. The last 7 years seem to be one long day of p/gs, infant seats, b/fing, diapers.

They're not toddlers any more as I had to tell Frank recently. They're running, playing, fighting preschool & elementary school age kids.


No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...