Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fabric Fashion Cuffs & Fun Sewing Fabric!

What better sewing tote than one covered in this witty comic-strip fabric - 50s style but oh so current for me! I would rather sew than just about anything. Right now I'm loving the new season of Project Runway aren't you?


what I love about this fun cuffs = instant gratification. they are a quick fix. My little daily dose of creativity. I seriously spend so much time with the suits at work - in meetings, talking strategy, forecasts -It is nice to have this at my finger tips at night. Fabrics and cuffs available at LOOM!





Happy sewing!




1 comment:

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love the originala one. Wish I was close to the place you sell them at.

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...