Saturday, October 8, 2011

How Stella got her GROOVE back...

Poor Stella. She's been banished to my room - stuck in a corner. She loved to go to antique shows and craft shows and model my jewelry, purses, and aprons. But, I'm pretty over that (for now!) I don't have time on the weekends due to my gals hectice schedules and I don't miss the stress of packing all my stuff up and hoping for good weather, good sales... I decided to dress her up with the goodies I took to Loom today... Here's a religious icon inspired purse, I wasn't sure which way to go, but I think Mary looks lovely... the beads were inspired by some wooden rosary beads I have...





















I hand sewed about 60 small mother 'o pearl buttons for a unique handle of this purse...Stella is getting back in action by modeling my Loom stuff, here's a wristlet...

and last but not least... a little Halloween fabric, I had some left over from a little pre-school outfit I'd made for Olivia a few years ago... Boo!

Thanks for stopping by! Get crafting and sewing!

1 comment:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

These are gorgeous! I love all the scrappy sections and the unique embellishments you've added.

Could you please link this post up to a tutorial on how you make your things? It would then fall in guidelines to SNS which states that things for sale may be linked up if they're on your blog and in tutorial form.

Thank-you!!

Donna
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...