Monday, September 15, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Pig Tails

I love kindergarten! Not just the 2.5 hours of time to myself (that I often squander reading blogs!!), but the grade that I can dress Olivia any darn way I want and she complies, without peer pressure... Cathrynn has always been a tough sell. Comfort only for her first years, and then jeans and tshirts.

Anyways - I hope she doesn't hate me one day for her homemade outlandish outfits that I adore!! I'll just tell her they're all the rage and often purchased by mom-bloggers who also frequent Etsy!

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

She looks adorable..and I bet she loves kindergarten too!!
love, Deena

Little Blue Violet said...

Love the fabrics in that outfit Kelley...Liv looks so sweet with her hair in Ponytails.....cant believe how much older C. looks...shes growing up!

Niesz Vintage Home said...

She looks adorable! I'm sure all her friends (or her friend's moms) will want cute clothes like hers by the end of the year.

Kimberly :)

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...