Tuesday, November 2, 2010

time to pack it up


One of my display cases for antique shows and craft shows is an old heavy cardboard briefcase that I rescued about 10 years ago. In a decoupage phase I copied a zillion old postcards and stuck them on everything that wasn't moving.  When I was packing up the house last May, the briefcase started to give up under the weight of a ton of Victoria mags and it was this close to the trash when I was inspired to give it another life. Hot glue, twill tape and mini clothes pins and there she was - all fixed up pretty again.  And now, after countless trips in my trunk it is time to come in for a bit...  I may list some of my jewlery on etsy soon or I'll end up adopting half these earrings for my personal use before spring!  My favorite are these religious medallions...    

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...