Sunday, February 20, 2011

Inspiration Boards

I like to have little bits of stuff I love around to inspire me. I sell my necklaces in similar style - draped on old frames. I love to see them dangling and fire-polished beads catching the candlelight. I have a weakness for pretty little baubles, vintage clothing labels...fabric swatches... $2 cork bulletin board from our local Red White & Blue thrift store, scrap burlap, a few handfuls of buttons that came from my overflowing stash of white buttons, a faux zipper ;) just b/c I liked the texture, a vintage ruler which is glued on CROOKED, yes, it is driving me nuts, and a mess of hot glue. Some of my favorite little junquey stuff! I'm sharing this post on... you should see the eye candy and inspiration over there. And if you like your junque on the rusty side, this is the place for you...Enjoy!

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...