Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Biggest Losers - Motivation - Nanette Leopore Fall 2011


I am in LOOOOOVEEEEEE with the Nanette Lepore Fall 2011 line. What better motiviation than these long lines, romantic but oh so sophisticated and elegant without being the least bit sweet.

After years stuck in my self-imposed exile in the land of Plus Sizes, I want to know what the knock-offs in my price range will have available this Fall when I hit my goal. Oh yeah!

Keep going fellow Biggest Losers - as my boss has kindly advised, it is a marathon not a sprint! Takes time to loss it and keep it off. I spent my lunch munching on tuna and low fat crackers and looking at fashion sites and avoiding the work function - pot-luck lunch full of bad choices.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...