Tuesday, February 19, 2008

D is for...

Dependable & Dedicated
Dog Lover
Self-Depreciating
'cause we love nothing more than to poke fun at ourselves!
Daring
She's able to singlehandedly wrestle & rescue large pieces of furniture from trash piles,
talks to strangers on a regular basis,
and has been known to serve bean soup at tea party/cookie exchanges.
Decorator
Every tiny corner of her home is packed with charming vignettes.
So this little D is for Dana, who was last seen cleaning her craft room,
which is the biggest and best I've ever seen.
Heck she even has a spare storage unit to handle the overflow.
I thought this pretty little D might brighten a spot there.

3 comments:

The Tattered Rose said...

Kelley,
Are you the Kelley who signed up for my St. Paddy's Day Tag Book Swap. Somehow i lost your email address. Please leave me a message if I have the right Kelley.
:Trish G.

Dana said...

D is also for Delighted! When can I pick up the little number? I can't believe this is for me! Thanks!!

BumbleVee said...

Dana sounds like my kinds person.... somebody fun and interesting to know....absolutely not full of herself...yaaaay for a normal down to earth person!! love her already.

okay.... now I better push my way into my craft room and do a bit of tidying.....

oh, and ...Kelley?.... never worry about any of US telling your hubby...sometimes we must make time for fun.

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...