Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I spent about an hour today

making a tiny little bit of whimsy for Bling your Birdhouse.

It was silly and I can't even imagine that I had that much time in my schedule! Don't tell the hubby, okay? And did I mention that I already had a Bling'd Birdhouse? Yep, this one had an angel theme and was intended to be a Christmas present last year, but it was never completed, so I redecorated and revamped it a bit.

I'd love to show you it but that would ruin the fun, right?

I just checked and the official date isn't until the end of March. Nah. I can't wait that long. As soon as the glue dries, I'll share a few bits & pieces of the bling.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...