Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More of the same...

Nice sturdy old basket needs a fresh coat of paint,
this ribbon is the perfect green, vintage ivory crepe paper,
the green boot will be playful holding some tools in the craft room, the rose dish - well, I have a bunch that are similar -
this one will be full of baubles or clutter in no time, pillow cases to make dresses and a tiny bit of an unusual old barkcloth with purple roses. The old relative cards were a steal for $1 each - the girls have the most amazing eyes and hair, and the two rather sturdy & stern ladies - I see a funny girlfriend card happening there!

Nothing I really had to have, but I bought it all none the less, lol!
The pickings were slim & Liv had to go. But I had my fix!

2 comments:

Niesz Vintage Home said...

You found some nice goodies!
I can't pass up old photos. I have tons of them and never quite sure to to do with them. LOL

The purple rose cases are pretty!
Kimberly :)

cindylou said...

I am enjoying my morning coffee, while being entertained by your wonderful blog. Love the children'clothing,so creative.

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...