Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Yummmy!!

If you noticed that I've been MIA, it's been because the sewing machine has been humming with some special orders and making some inventory for an upcoming craft/antique show. And, I got a bit weirded out by the fact that I've been doing this blog for a year and was questioning WHY? Do you ever have moments like that? It started as nice way keep track of my kids' daily lives. And then I got sucked in, kwim? But lately, life's been the end of school year/dance recital madness...

Gotta run...puppy, kids, phone, life...

3 comments:

BumbleVee said...

Ohhhhh would I love to be there when you cut into that dish of chocolate roses!!

Happy Day Kelley!!

BittersweetPunkin said...

Happy Birthday to yoU!!!Do you have any of that cake left? I know...silly question....

Hugs,
Robin

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Happiest of birthdays!

For me, blogging became much more than I had ever expected when I started out. Its been quite an experiance.

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...