Friday, June 6, 2008

Day 2 - summer vacation



Buying water shoes on our way to the pool and I decided to multi-task and grocery shop for snacks and such. And my little 5 year old would have none of that. Then I passed on the salt-free chips that Cathrynn had had at a play date, b/c I'm the meanest mom in the world. Seriously, why buy chips without salt?

Give me strength. We were those people. I was tight lipped with my head hung in shame. At one point, a grandmother said sweetly to Liv, "Ahhhhh honey. What's wrong?" Liv hid her face and gave one of her throaty growls. I swear.

Other kids looked at her in disbelief and righteous innocence. Their mothers tried to give me BTDT glances but we all knew it. I had the worst behaved kid at Walmart.

Margaritas, anyone?

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...