Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Play "Pay it Forward 2011"

Hi there my fellow junque-y friends,
I know you're out there and like me,
rarely have time to comment on each blog that visit,
but this may bring a few of you out...
I'm joining Jeanne from junxtaposition
For a round of
Pay it Forward
(Be sure and check out her site - she does really
cool typewriter stuff, and her tags w/ vintage images
and cute sayings make great gift tags for your gal friends...!)
And I would love to offer a handmade present to the first five people who comment
and agree to play Pay it Forward as described below.

Sooooo...The first five people who comment on this blog post
will receive a handmade gift from me.
(after I return from France on March 25th!)

In return, you must write a blog post explaining
Pay It Forward 2011. Then.... send out a handmade gift
to the first 5 visitors who leave a comment on your post.

Take your time...you don't need to send them all today
or tomorrow. Any time in the next few months.
No pressure.
This is to be a joyful experience.
I had a lot of fun with little blog parties and swaps
when I first started blogging a few years ago and
am happy to participate in another event!
"It's not the size of the gift that matters,
but the spirit of paying it forward."
Not sure who to give credit to for the cool graphic... thanks though!

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...