Wednesday, September 5, 2007

my brown eye'd girl

She is so shy. Just like me ( I swear). I noticed we were both hanging back at the preschool orientation today. But she didn't cry, just seemed a bit lost. She's so original - she picked this outfit - nice with her big brown eyes, huh? I don't think Cathrynn even owns a brown piece of clothing! Her haircut, well, the bangs were butchered at Sports Clips, where Frank took her w/ him even after they told him they don't cut girls hair! A trip to another salon yesterday at least leveled them out, but the one inch chunks she cut in at the temples...only time will take care of that...
Poor quality cell phone pix will have to do until I get the film developed.Olivia - Age 4

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...