Wednesday, March 12, 2008

April in Paris

Enjoy the trip...

Sadly, I've never been to Paris in April. My blog friend Pam of Preserve Cottage is hosting an April in Paris tea at her real store next month. I'm getting the spirit and am working on a little project and if I get enough interest, I'm considering An April in Paris swap. Leave a comment on this post or email me at junqueygal@aol.com if you're game, I'm leaning towards an altered art/collage page that can be displayed around your home or tucked into a scrapbook/journal, maybe 6x6 or 8x8, versus tags. And there will be a little themed give-away to a lucky blogger. Stay tuned for more details!

4 comments:

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello Kelley,
thanks for stopping by my blog, I have always dream of going to Paris to the flea markets, I thing your idea is great I would love to participate, visit again Pinkie Denise

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Kelley!
Thank you for saying such sweet things about my mosaics! It means so much to me....

Your April in Paris sounds lovely...I can't participate, but I imagine there will be some lovely pieces of art to come out of this!
Penny

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hello :) I am glad I fumbled upon your blog... I would love to participate if you are still up to hosting a swap. I love your blog!
Kindly, Jessica

The Tattered Rose said...

Kelley,
So sorry I haven't gotten back to you - for some reason I had a hard time getting your blog to come up. If you're still doing the swap both my sis and I would love to participate.
Cheers,
Trish G.

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...