Friday, June 29, 2007

fresh flowers please!

The fragrance of a big bouquet of fresh flowers. Yum. Such eye candy - even if they're wilted & messy from being scrunched in the selt belt of the van. If I had my way, there'd be a weekly delivery. These were leftovers from Gramm's funeral, which make me happy. She love, love, loved fresh flowers - what to expect from someone who owned a flower shop, greenhouse & nursery for many years? I'll dry a few of these pretties and put a few blossoms in a memory jar.

This spot is usually a dumping place for junk mail, car keys and cell phones. This arrangement is the exact size and style I'd like here. More hydrangreas though. The blue tones with my accent walls were perfect, don'tcha think? Add floral arrangement to my to-do list. Check!

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...