Friday, June 15, 2007

The morning you scrub the kitchen floor

will be the day the girls spill lemonade. It was clean for about 4 hours. Now it's beyond sticky. And I ran out to deliver the care package to the starving college kids and left the dinner dishes.

Maybe writing about it will get me motivated.
  • Sticky floor
  • Dirty dishes
  • Litter boxes
  • Laundry
Nope - not motivated. Funner stuff (said in my best Livia voice) :
  • Stepping stones for Father's Day
  • Marine Corp. scrapbook
  • work on mosaics
  • banana bread - yep, I'm my worst enemy. I bought some really nice brownish bananas. Was going to bring a loaf and a picnic lunch to the trip to Rogers today but I've got too much going against me (see prior list ;) ) & not enough money.
Now I'm starting to warm up. Goal - no fun stuff, even posting, until the chores are done.
Peeling myself away from the computer.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...