Tuesday, July 24, 2007

cupcakes - 'cause food is love

Did you ever have a day that brings bad news and sad news? Yep, that's me today. Seriously, don't call me if you've got big, bad stuff going on. I've had my daily maximum. So, I baked. Banana bread and pretty cupcakes - cause who can be anything but happy when looking at these pretties? The liners are by Martha and are sooooo pretty. Love or hate her, she's got good stuff! And the super duper size sprinkles - Wiltons.


In between story time at the library, baking and endless phone calls, we girls crafted this morning. Their's aren't done yet but here's a peak at mine. A fast project that's useful too - now that doesn't happen very often, does it? I present to you - fridge magnets - I used some text from 1940s magazines.

Back to the kitchen to make more love.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...