Thursday, July 5, 2007

pinata candy

even the candy was festive and matched the decor at the party, thanks to Darla and the pinata! What a hit - literally! Liv woke up this morning and said "can I have one of those hit it things at my birthday?" I'll be hearing that often I'll bet, for the 10 months or so. Too bad Vince had my camera 'cause Dana's house looked like a feature spread in Country Home or Country Living. Quite a creative bunch my friends, every inch had been decorated in a really authentic & rustic way. I'll bet people are already hoping for next year's invite! The chocolate cake was a huge hit I've been told. It certainly wasn't the prettiest cake, but man was it moist and delish.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...