Tuesday, August 21, 2007

testing 1-2-3

Giving my new sewing machine a test. So far the only issues have been user related. Imagine that. Pretty fabrics compliments of Dana. Who'd have thought she'd convert me, the paper/scrapbook gal over to fabric? I thought it would've been the other way around! This is a bit too country for most of my decor but I wanted to do something fast. That's me. Speed above everything else...

Most husbands when faced with this type of purchase say things like "will you really use it?". Nope, not Frank. I had to take an oath & solemnly swear not to become obsessed with it. Remember to feed the kids, clean the house...not get lost in my projects. He mentioned that I could set up a schedule. As we like to say around here, "NO WAY JOSE!"

Off to pop some popcorn for the kiddos lunch. That counts, right?

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...