Friday, August 17, 2007

When the Hubby's home...

my wings are clipped. The man is all about order and purpose - good for the real things in life, bad for my thrifting, crafting, blogging... It's his vacation and we're just hanging at home. And my computer time has been seriously compromised. He plays chess online. The agony of watching him watching the screen wondering if it's my turn yet or if the girls sneak onto Noggin first. I haven't even had a chance to tell all about my girls' day of antiquing this week...

We're taking a load of toys & stuff to donate to the thrift store which means I'll get to satisfy the junque urge a bit...maybe find one of these pretties... for one of those collections I didn't even realize I had until I stuck them all together.

No comments:

Pretty in pink...

Cotton shirts.  Love 'em. Usually can't wear 'em.  Too tight. Pull at the boobs.  Or, shrink in the first wash.  And being a plu...